Body lotion to use during pregnancy?

Hi mummy please share body lotion you use for pregnancy? My skin starts to dry up☹️

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cetaphil moisturizing cream for dry to very dry and sensitive skin! For stretch marks, use clarins body partner and body oil. Better results when used for prevention rather than when the marks appear 😰

1y ago

I’m using cream as it’s thicker than lotion. Works really well to coat super dry skin as I felt that lotions were too thin. The creams are good especially for people with eczema. But if your skin is not itchy flaky dry type, maybe lotion is good enough.

I’m using fresh’s mik lotion! Quite pricey but i tried other prominent stretch marks creams before and kept getting rashes. This worked well for me and smells so baby-ish ♥️

I’m using Young Living Body and Hand lotion for myself. You can try as it’s not sticky after it dries up. Very comfortable and comforting smell.

use aveeno body wash. solves all the itching and dry problems without all the greasy layers of lotion !

cocoa butter, coconut oil & Aloe Vera from Plant Therapy. if itchy, Calamine Lotion.

You can use any safe pregnancy product like Cocoa Butter, Mama's Choice

im using Clarins pregnancy oil and cream for stretch mark prevention

i actually use ginvera olive oil. really helps combat dryness

My Gynae recommended Floxia stretch mark cream

i use either aloe vera or cocoa butter oil