Logistics to Daycare

I have 2 kids, one is 2.5y/o and the other starting ifc soon. Just wondering if any parent can share how they do pick ups and drop offs at daycare alone and without a car, especially during rainy days. Daycare is not within walking distance and need to take at least a bus.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ill be up pretty early to prep kids stuff, alternatively prepare at night before bedtime. Ill bath first then wake up my 2.5y/o then next will be the little one. Ill check on bus timing then be out on time in order to board the bus and reach on time. Always have big umbrellas with me and my 2.5 y/o raincoat so she/he wont be wet. If die2 it is raininy so heavily, Ill commute with other transport mode in order to reach safely, avoiding being all wet. Main point for me all time to be early then late, prep all in advance so I dont rush. And always be calm when commuting with two kids. If i am cranky, for sure they will be cranky. and if i am rushing they will be rushing too. I am also trynna avoid mishaps for me and kids.

Read more