So I read this article http://goo.gl/RwBPOQ about how a baby died in a daycare. She had left the baby for the first time in the day care. When she went to the daycare the baby's lips and the area around his mouth were blue, and the day-care owner was performing CPR on him, incorrectly. This incident has really scared me about the daycare centers. What precautions will I have to take before deciding a daycare center ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't really know how we can prevent such accidents from happening by selecting a daycare carefully. The closest you could get is to visit the daycare and make sure they don't allow babies to sleep in cots with other stuff like blankets or toys and choose a daycare with lower teacher to infant ratio so they are more attentive to your child. And your best bet is to just pray.

Read more

Such a heart wrenching story. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of that mother. Leaving our babies behind while we work for reasons for income or fulfilment is a reality of all our lives. And we can try and find the best option and pray everyday that we will return home to happy and healthy babies.

Read more

thanks