miscarriage depression

i just had a miscarriage on the 10th, im on my confinement period now. its already been 4days. ive been feeling rather crappy, my mood swings every now & then, i feel useless, & no longer atttactive in my husband eye's. kept saying things i shouldnt have said. i feel that all my self confident is no longer there. like totally lost hope. kept wanting to burst out & cry every now & then. the feeling of so pressurized is so strong that i just want to be left alone.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you’ll find the information below useful. Coping with Depression After a Miscarriage It can take a long time to recover emotionally from a miscarriage. In cases of depression, both mothers and fathers usually require treatment. Some common treatments for depression include: 1. antidepressant medications to help balance chemicals in the brain and alleviate depressive symptoms 2. psychotherapy to help you work through your emotions and cope with your grief in a healthy way 3. electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), which is a procedure that involves applying mild electric currents to your brain and which is used to treat severe cases of depression that don’t respond to medication or psychotherapy If you have depression, you can see an improvement in symptoms by making sure that you stick to your treatment plan. Eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and exercising regularly can also help increase your energy level and ward off symptoms.

Read more
5y ago

by how many days or weeks can i start exercising?