I had health check last week and doctor find gall stones. Should I remove it before having another child? Would it impact my next pregnancy?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Selling Miracle Magic Rings Call On 07051121884 OR WhatsApp @+2347051121884 Magic for money IN USA ,Spain,Sweden,Norway,Germany,Finland,Poland, Italy*,Romania, Belarus,Kazakhstan,Greece Benoni- Bloemfontein- Boksburg -Cape Town- Centurion.This spell goes to anyone who needs any sum of money, big/small sum of money to spend or start a business (the money must not be used to kill-commit any kind of evil, to start up a bar business or pay any kind of revenge) you have to use wisely to get yourself out of poverty and note that this money ; should be used to donate in church and to help the needy i.e. orphans, widows and elderly people who have no any help. Short boys deliver only a big sum of money on your account or homes (if safe enough to have cash at home) then Magic wallet only delivers money on a daily basis depending on how you command it according to the rituals that are being performed on it. The magic wallet can only bring in money between $5000 TO $15000 A DAY +2347051121884 . The magic rings also empower and change you by giving you success in love, business, make you look attractive, protect you in your journey, it will prevent you from being fooled by other people, great miracles will come in your life, it will protect you from Evil powers, witchcraft, and even water or fire will not be able to harm you. Give you promotions in any field you want, remember it attracts the opposite sex. Also on wearing the ring it will make your subconscious mind power very strong and powerful so that you will have financial gains. Your money problems will be over and also you will be successful in the fields of lottery and gambling. It will protect you from unknown accidents and Evil and deadly diseases.

Read more

Having gallstones is unlikely to affect your chances of getting pregnant. Pay attention to your diet if you got pregnant to minimize the chances of an attack. Here are some dietary guidelines you may find useful (from: http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400865/Can-Gallstones-Complicate-Pregnancy.html): - Reduce fat intake to 25 percent of daily calories and restrict dietary cholesterol consumption to no more than 300 mg daily. - Limit your intake of sugar (these may promote gallstone formation) - Increase fiber intake, and substitute whole soy-based protein for animal protein in diet. - Consider taking 500-700 mg of calcium, which binds bile acids in the digestive tract and decreases the risk of stone formation. Discuss with your doctor to find out what is his/her recommendation on this issue.

Read more

thanks