Which Milk Formula Powder reduce newborn baby from vomiting/spit up?

I had already use a few brands of milk powder for my newborn baby but it keeps vomitting after feeding or some times never heard any burp at all. Need some advices for this! Breastfeed was okay for her although her poops smells so bad. She poops alternate days like one day poop, one day not. I have less milk inside my body so i plan to feed her using milk formula too!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my kids all from newborn took S26 till they 3years old. so far no issue. But usually for newborn is trial and error time. Each child different ❤️ no worries, just keep buying the small tin to trial n error ya. i did that for my #1 too, till he suits S26. 🤭

i changed from Similac total comfort to Similac Infant . The Teats and bottle i sterilise daily too . so far my son has lesser Spits. you can try getting a different anti collic bottle for yr baby . im currently using Tommee Tippee and Dr Brown bottle :)

Post reply image
2y ago

haha ive been using NUK & Pigeon Bottle. I didnt know that NUK bottle is anti collic too! So far she comfortable using NUK thab Pigeon instead

Sis sometimes maybe not because of milk. My son used to vomit when he was a baby although I had burp him. Sounds weird but my miL told me he followed my husband when he was small. Then my son actually stopped vomiting when he turned 1 year old. 😅

I tried Enfamil Gentlelease for my LO. After each feed try to keep baby upright for 15-20mins. Try to get an elevated pillow for your baby to sleep on after keeping them upright. It shld lessen the spit ups. I also gave mine probiotics.

2y ago

Nice! They will soon grow out of it :)

I’ve tried from similac comfort to Nan (gold version) then currently S26. So far S26, he is not vomiting but previously when my baby was vomiting very badly I changed to Nan and it was better.

2y ago

Yeah, my baby drinks similac total comfort and she vomits too! I gave her NAN Optipro but it doesnt work for her too😭

I tried S26 for my first born and Nan Optipro for my second born.. Both works fine.

i'd recommend bellamy organic