I giving my 7 months LO fruit s puree ready made type. Yesterday LO went for injections and the nurse asked me what did I feed LO. I say milk 150ml about 3hrs and I give fruit puree once day let LO let LO try the taste of it. And the nurse was so shocked and keep saying must give cereal and porridge already lei, let him eat twice a day if LO like it. I say puree is okay right? She say no no must give LO porridge and can give egg and a lot of other food she lost down. I was shocked and I wondering isn't doctor suppose to be the one telling me when to let LO try egg and those allergy food to see reaction? But the nurse say is okay one. Just let you LO eat don't just give him milk. I not sure because I know that before 1 years old milk is the main food. Solid food just let him try and give abit not too much , as I worry he cannot take it too much. I not sure. Don't know should I.listen to the nurse anot?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Although milk is still LO main diet, You can start to introduce solids and other types of food from 6 months.