Can you help me what to do next?

I am a first timer, since 24 June, for 4 days I had PT and all resulted positive. What do I do next po. Hingi lng ng advise from experienced mom here.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Congratulations on your positive pregnancy test results! As a first-time mom-to-be, it's perfectly normal to feel excited and a bit overwhelmed at the same time. Here are some steps you can consider taking next: 1. Schedule a prenatal check-up: It's essential to make an appointment with an obstetrician or midwife to confirm your pregnancy, discuss your health history, and start prenatal care. 2. Start taking prenatal vitamins: Your healthcare provider may recommend prenatal vitamins containing folic acid, iron, and other essential nutrients for a healthy pregnancy. 3. Educate yourself: You can start reading books or reliable online sources about pregnancy, childbirth, and newborn care to prepare yourself for the journey ahead. 4. Eat healthily: Focus on consuming a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins to support your health and your baby's development. 5. Stay active: Gentle exercises like walking, prenatal yoga, or swimming can help you stay fit and relieve pregnancy-related discomforts. 6. Connect with other moms: Joining prenatal classes, online forums, or support groups for expectant mothers can provide you with advice, guidance, and a sense of community. Remember, every pregnancy journey is unique, so trust your instincts and take care of yourself both physically and emotionally. Enjoy this special time and congratulations again on your pregnancy! https://invl.io/cll7hw5

Magbasa pa
3mo ago

thank you very much po. Much appreciated po talaga. Sobrang blanko po tlga ako about dito. ❤️❤️❤️

you can go to an OB for prenatal care. you will be prescribed with supplements like folic acid.

3mo ago

thank you po