FTM currently in week 36. it normal to feel much more sleepy, tired and cranky than usual?

I used to do pregnancy cardio/hiit workout or at least 30 mins walk once every 2 days in 2nd trimester… ever since week 35 my energy level dropped so much and i feel lazy to do workout, currently only do simple stretches once every 2-3 days. I get mood swings more frequently as well. 😭 I really want to stay active but i’m so tired😭

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is absolutely normal to feel more sleepy, tired, and cranky as you progress into the later stages of pregnancy, especially around week 36. Your body is going through significant changes, and it's common to experience a drop in energy levels during this time. It's great that you are still making an effort to stay active by doing simple stretches, even if it's less frequent than before. To help combat feeling tired and maintain some level of activity, you can try to break up your physical activities into shorter sessions throughout the day rather than one long workout. This can help you manage your energy levels better. Listen to your body and rest when you need to. For mood swings, practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, or prenatal yoga can be beneficial. Surrounding yourself with supportive and understanding people can also help manage mood swings. Remember to stay hydrated, eat nutritious meals, and get plenty of rest. It's important to prioritize your well-being and the well-being of your baby during this time. It's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed, but try not to be too hard on yourself. Pregnancy is a challenging journey, and it's okay to take things a bit easier when needed. Take care of yourself and reach out for support when necessary. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Same. That's why I started doing all these stretches everyday on bed already. Got too lazy to go to the other room and to lay out the yoga mat. But need to discipline yourself to exercise more if you want a natural birth. Go swimming twice a week and have your hubby accompany you, you won't feel heavy in the water at all and feels relaxing.

Read more
TapFluencer

💕