How many times do you feed you 1 year old baby solid food?

Hi, I feed my 1 year old baby once a day porridge in the evening , and afternoon will be bread. Morning usually I give him milk. But when we are outside shopping, I will give him almost everything that is less salt and sugar. Is it okay?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

3milk 4solid breakfast oats,bread with fruits or red bean paste. noon&evening main like rice ,noodles. tea time snack similar to breakfast but smaller portions. when we r outside i would dip the food in water to wash away extra sauce or if i manage to find healthy kids meal i will just let her eat it.

Read more
VIP Member

Depends on your LO, mine is 14 months and likes to eat whatever we eat, she doesn’t like porridge or purees anymore. Should be ok as long as it’s a balanced diet

VIP Member

I feed all meals. Breakfast at 8, lunch at 1130 and dinner at 5ish. Sometimes snack in between too! And agreed with you on the choices for when out and about!

I feed 2 times. Lunch and dinner. Breakfast will be fruits with cereal. When we are outside shopping I will prepare porridge and put in thermal flask.

VIP Member

for me, I think is ok. because I also feed my lo whatever we eat.