Baby still in breech position

I dont want to go for c-sect but my baby have yet to turn worried i cannot get her to turn i time. Any idea how i can make my baby turn?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

How many weeks you are now? I was 30-32 weeks when my baby was in breech position and my gynae told me to not be worry and do exercise cause later baby will turn.. So, after check up then I start to exercise such as yoga for making baby position turn (lots of videos on YouTube) every afternoon, I walk 10x in basketball court every morning, I always go staircase for going up and down and go to park which has lots of stairs until 37 weeks then Alhamdulillah I was vaginal delivered. Perhaps you could try it and positive thinking. I also don’t wanna go for c-sect so I always pray and told to my baby for help her mummy to make her out in smooth vaginal delivery ☺️ hope you’re always healthy, happy and safe ❤️

Read more
2y ago

35 weeks

Talk to ur baby . I did that with my 1st . At 38 weeks , he turn . 1 week ltr i when into labor . Normal delivery . But at 38 weeks when my son turn my whole stomach is like tsunami . Coz big already no space thrn he turn . Lol . Now 2nd baby , girl . At 30 weeks ultrasound, gynea say baby turn already .

Read more
VIP Member

how many weeks are you? if still early then need not worry as baby will turn

2y ago

Im at going 36 weeks soon

Play music n place it near the end of the bed, talk to him / her

long walk or pre natal massage..it helps