I don't use my husband's surname but my daughter does. We are traveling to Singapore next month. Will there be any problem? What documents should i carry with me?

2 Replies
Write a reply

Birth certificate of the child which shows you as the Mother - alternatively marriage certificate which shows you as Wife of your spouse

Passport , marrige certificate and also birth cert of your child.