Sad New Year's eve

I don't know .... It is overwhelming... The sadness. I am a mom of two. My husband is a seafarer. So kame lng tatlo ng mga anak ko 2 yrs old son and 8 months old daughter. Nilalagnat yung panganay ko 2 days na. Una ubo sipon lng then nilagnat kahapon. Then last night di bumababa lagnat nya. This morning I brought his sa Hospital for CBC with PC and Urinalysis I am so stress. Plus I have no one to help me. Buti nlng yung pinsan ko kinukuha nila and binabantayn bunso ko. By the way I am still breastfeeding her and I am a working mom. And tonight. I don't kniw but I'm so sad.. I don't have the strength na ayusin yung bahay and maghanda. Then I cried, in front of my eldest. I don't know why but i just cried my heart out. He said don't cry mommy and it made me burst into tears even more.. And while I'm writing this I'm still crying.. Can you cheer me up mommies? Thank you

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Virtual hugs mommy 🤗. Lucky are we na even 2 years old pa lang yung mga babies naten they can say things we need to hear. “Don’t cry mommy” 2022 is a new year. I hope it would be a good year for all. Sana gumaling na din ang panganay mo. Sana kahit anoman ang nangyayari we don’t give up sa bukas at sa mga dadating pang panahon. It’s okay to be sad sometimes but choose to be happy pa din most of the time. Kaya mo yan momsh. Get up and salubungin naten ang new year ng puno ng pag asa

Magbasa pa