Emotional

I don’t know about you all mommies, I am feeling kinda depressed, isolated & wanting to cry these days. I am almost week 11. Anyone with me? How do you cope with it??

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

too feel the same. Im at week 8. And when i know I’m pregnant i stop taking my anti depressants, my emotions when all the way down. Im actually diagnosed with major depressive disorder and anxiety since 2016. Nowadays i keep crying every night telling my husband i want to follow him go work. The earliest slot to see my psychiatrist is next week but my work place could not process my half day MC or leave because my partner is on half day leave too. It is driving me crazy. I feel hopeless. I hate myself a-lot.

Read more

I am at week 26. Felt the same way too especially at night. Somehow felt quite lonely and overwhelmed in this journey. Anxiety popping up here and there abt my future too. I just cry it out and watch videos, happy movies to cope. Maybe you can engage in some hobbies to take your mind of things. :)

I am sorry that you feel that way. I feel it too sometimes and what I did was to get close with my loved ones, doesn’t matter if it’s a short visit to their place or having a meal together. The presence of people lifts that mood up for me. I don’t know about you but it’s worth the try.

Same here! It feels like nothing seems right. I shared everything with my partner & just cry it out. Other than that, just keep yourself occupied by watching tv etc