7wks.. 3rd Virginia Scan.. No Heartbeat.. Saw 2nd Sac

Hi, I just did my 3rd virginia scan and saw a 2nd empty sac. 1st sac still no heartbeat but saw a fetal pole. Anyone experienced this before? I can't wait for my scan again next week... Kinda worried..

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also just confirm that I will have a miscarriage and is waiting to happen naturally. Went for 1st scan see only sac, 2nd scan fetal pole no Heartbeat. 5 days later brown discharge and went back to scan, it was a empty sac with yolk only. I'm waiting for it to happen and not sure when. The day happen I'm clueless if need confinement and what is going to happen to me

Read more
4y ago

Thank you mich!

Sorry may i ask, do you feel any pain before you found out thr wasn't and heartbeat? I hope you stay strong, recover fully and try again ok. We're trying for quite awhile too aft a mc.

4y ago

Hugs. Thank you for the suggestion. I am currently trying MamomHope. See how it goes 🌷

VIP Member

i hope everything will be ok! I'm waiting for my 2nd scan next week too and i hope i can see the fetal pole, the yolk and hear the heartbeat as well. Praying for the best.

5y ago

All the best.. Hugs..

That was 7wks. And it's cmf a missed miscarriage. So I choose to induced it. Well, all is good now & we are going to try again. :) Thanks

Had exactly the same thing. 2nd sac and 1st no heartbeat. Miscarried after that....

5y ago

Sorry to hear that.. I miscarried too. Me & hubby will try again & hope all will be good. This is my 2nd missed miscarriage. Stay strong my dear & all the best...

TapFluencer

Hi, I hope everything will be okay for you. What did the doctor say?

5y ago

Thanks :) He said to give one more week which is next week and see what happens. Meanwhile, doc suggest to do a bloodtest to test for my hormones level. Results of blood test will be out in 2days time. But again, we still need to do a scan next week. I just pray & try to stay positive. Just can't wait for next week..

Was there any bleeding for you? Best of luck!

5y ago

Best of luck leave on god

All the best to you dear...

5y ago

Thanks

VIP Member

Sorry to hear that

Super Mum

Hang on there