Choice Of Hospital

I delivered in year 2015 at Mount Alvernia. My EDD this round is next year feb 2020. Was thinking if there is any privileges by returning to the same hospital for my first born, if not im considering TMC. Any views or advices mummies?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I still prefer MAH for the bill cost and distance. MaH to be not that commercialize and the care given was good. Maybe u can ask a few feb mummies here too https://www.facebook.com/groups/481243672634502/?ref=share

Read more
Super Mum

Distance my priority. If your hubby drive, I dun think he wants to go TMC. They are under renovation. Parking is a issue (I feel)

I would still prefer mount A as I find their price is lower than TMC. And it’s much quieter. No traffic or roadworks outside

See which hospital is more convenient for you. Or u have any prefer gynae

VIP Member

Tmc is definitely good! No harm switching (:

Super Mum

Shd ve some membership benefits

VIP Member

I delivered in mount Alvernia in 2016, just delivered this year in tmc. I can only say, I’m never ever going back to mount Alvernia. The service and the food at tmc is so much better!

I choose mount alvernia cos is convenient. TMC their bag is very good, a lot of things inside. But the downside of TMC is that is not so convenient and there are road work outside (future mrt station), so the traffic quite bad.