Tula or lennylamb carrier?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well, that depends on whether you want to compare full wc Tula with Lennylamb or normal canvas Tula with Lennylamb. Lennylamb is Full wrap converted carrier with soft waist belt that can be worn 4 mths and above. Some mummies like soft waist belt because it can flow with the body pretty well when sitting down. Supportiveness is subjective. Tula has a harder waistband and has canvas or wrap converted range. Like what Kai Hui mentioned, if yours is a newborn, you will need an insert, else some baby can only fit into it without insert from 4 mths onwards. Some 25th percentile babies from 7-8 mths onwards. If you are keen to check it out more, join Babywearing fb group, else rent to try at www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg before committing to one. Bringing it home for a week or two can help u decide better whether the structure fits your body build, whether material suit your liking and carrier is really as supportive as you thought.

Read more

hi there. i agree with the above comment that it is better that you try to see which is a better fit - u can do that at the store or see if u have friends who have either who can lend u the carrier for a day for u to try moving about in it. if it is really the same then i guess its which design u want? some people don't stop at one (which is very normal) - one to wear while the other is washing/drying or just to match clothes...so maybe u might get both?

Read more

Yes really need try it on urself with your lo . For myself lennylamb waistband is too huge to fit my waist .You need to be 26" waistline to be be able to fit whereas tula is smaller . Lennylamb is wc whereas tula have different range like canvas , half wc n full wc , this is way the price varies. Some lo might like lennylamb whereas some prefer tula . So it is important to try both out with ur lo

Read more

Get both if you can, i had a babasling and baby did not want to be in it, then i had to purchase another carrier for baby. However, my elder boy took to the babasling with no issues. He loved it. So my conclusion is, each child is different. It depends.

Try it on for yourself. I've met mummies who don't fancy the fit of Tula and I've met mummies who can't fit well in Lenny Lamb. By the way, Lenny Lamb is for 4 months old onwards. Tula needs the separate infant insert for

lenka or tula..!