1st trimester

I am currently 6 weeks,just taking folic acid, my ob wanted me to have an ultrasound plus other laboratories like urinalysis,blood sample etc and have a follow up check up on her this week.Given the situation right now can I just postpone it until community quarantine end?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For the safety of both of you momsh pwede, sakin next checkup ko sa April 6 cancel muna.