Safe to eat Seoul Garden?

I am currently 5 montgs pregnant. Is it safe to consume Seoul Garden? Since raw meat are being served and we have to cook it ourselves.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Cooked well is just part 1. Raw food tongs and cooked food tongs should be different. Leave some space between the cooked food and uncooked food on the hot plate. Like, don't mix raw meat with cooked meat. If in doubt just reheat your food for more than a minute.

VIP Member

As long as you cook the meet well through yourself it should be all fine, after all you have better control over that when you cook yourself and the grills get very hot. Make sure the cooked meat does not get in contact with uncooked meat or its juices.

5y ago

Thanks!

I had Seoul garden when I was about 8 months pregnant 😛 You just have to make sure you cook the food really well, and if anything taste funny then not eat it.

I’m at 23 weeks now and I have steamboat/bbq outside quite a few times already. No problem at all. Just need to make sure all the food are fully cooked 😊

TapFluencer

Yes just make sure you use the utensils differently for cooking and eating. And make sure it's cooked.

Yes, just make sure you cook it properly before eating.

TapFluencer

Just cook the meat thoroughly before you consume it.

It’s safe. Make sure it’s properly cooked.

VIP Member

it's safe, make sure the food is fully cooked

TapFluencer

Can, just make sure it is fully well cooked