Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey mummy! When i was pregnant, many told me that first child wont be out fast. mostly overdue and long labour hours. But i proved many wrong. it really depends on individual. I had strong bonding with my girl as I talk to her everyday since she was in my womb. Believe it or not, my edd was supposed to be on 6th July but I requested her to come out either on 23rd or 24th June as it still falls within school holidays. (School reopens early this year on 27th!) i delivered at 38weeks on the very morning, no pre labour symptoms at all, i had 1-2min contractions and delivered 3 hours after i checked in. imagine the night before i am doing heavy housework still, getting her space ready. and i still can walked to mc donalds and do grocery shopping at 2am. dont worry too much! we can never be fully prepared! get more rest if not you will have no time for ample rest! i would describe contractions like being constipated. the pain comes after waterbag burst. but all the pain is worthwhile. i didnt know i have such good pain threshold until i gave birth naturally without pain reliever. go with the flow! good luck mummy!

Read more
7y ago

Same!!! My edd was 23 Feb n I told my boy to came out on the night of 16 Feb n he came out on 17 Feb morn! N I had short labour too:) I think talking to them helps a lot !