Mag-o-Overdue na ba ang pagbubuntis ko?

I am currently 36 weeks going to 37 weeks. I heard from my husband friend that seldom women will give birth at 40 weeks.. mostly give birth around 36 weeks to 37 weeks.. After hearing this i am so worried that anytime I will be going to labour. Haiz... so scary feeling that all the unknown pain is coming soon. I have the tightening feeling in between my stomach and chest. When I sit on the chair I am having difficulty breathing..

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If u are those scary cat. Den dun listen to other ppl story... Let it be. Ur bb is ready. Bb will show signal to u. Eveeyone had a different birth story. B4 this apps or other fb mummies and daddies pages.. I dun even bother to ask ppl.. Except friend who juz give birth... Relax and enjoy ur pregnancy.. U will miss it after that...

Read more
TapFluencer

My dear, relax and let nature takes its course. Fear is false evidence appearing real. Women have different experience giving birth to their first born. Some give birth before due date and some give birth past due date. So enjoy the ride for soon you will be mommy 😉

Most women give birth between 10 days before and 10 days after her estimated delivery date. Average first time mother gives birth at 41.3 weeks. Your baby will come whenever he/she is ready to be born. Eat more nutritious food and relax. Do talk to your baby and assure her that everything has been taken care of.All the best to you.

Read more

Relax, be mentally prepared it is anytime now and just go with the flow. Every women is different. For me, i gave birth to my babies at 37 weeks. For some women I know, eg my mom, she gave birth to me at 40 weeks and had to be induced cuz I was too comfy in her womb.

yes² I'm a mom of 4 soon... the 3 eldest all I given birth 2 weeks earlier den expected edd. I'm feeling the opposite side of u. I'm so ready to meet my baby,, and I'm Soo tired already. today exactly 36weeks. already the save gestation to give birth.

Not true. I delivered my #1 at wk 39+1 n many of my friends gave birth past wk38 ... but why get so tense up? Even if passed wk 37 u also won't know when... n now u should also be on HL already ? Just relax and wait for the day to come

8y ago

I'm one of the few whom jinhui mentioned has short labour. Within 2 hrs even though is #1.... When I was admitted I was worried that there is no dilation cause my gynae did not check for me(supposedly cervix check will induce dilation ) but I was already 8cm dilated and was ready to push after 1.5hr. Ple actually envy me that from the start of my contractions to my labour is so fast ( no need to withstand Long hours of pain) so is good in a way. Only thing is I can't take epidural which I had w

VIP Member

Whether it's 37 weeks or 40 weeks, either way your baby is coming. Just be prepared mentally and emotionally, pack your bags, go for your check ups and embrace motherhood. Pain? It's part and parcel of bringing a new life to this world.

hey mummy, don't worry at all, it's a beautiful experience. I am in the same week as you with my 2nd child. All will go on well. even this labour pain is altogether a different experience. Realx and be calm.

VIP Member

Dont overthink it. Well some do give birth 40-42 weeks. Especially its no 1. If its no 2 you will give birth earlier then EDD. but it still depend on individual

My first son comes out 41w5d.. Now my second son due 24/9.. Just enjoy it.. No worries.. As long as mother and baby healthy.. Most important don't stress...