๐—” ๐—๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป

I chose to breastfeed Priya because of the benefits it has both for me and her. From the moment I found out about my pregnancy, I decided early on that I would exclusively breastfeed my child and I also attended a lot of workshops on breastfeeding. That was how determined I was. The first 1000 days of life refers to a child's life when they were conceived until 2 years of age. This is also the time their brain, body and immune system grows and develops significantly. That is why breastfeeding is very important. WHO recommends exclusive breastfeeding from birth to 6 months of life and continue until 2 years of age and above. Did you also know that colostrum or the first human breast milk right after birth is also known as the first vaccination? Colostrum has all the nutrients, antibodies and factors that protect against infection which are needed for the first few days of life. That is how awesome breast milk is. Make sure to take the pledge on building a BakuNation at @theasianparent_ph content hub https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

๐—” ๐—๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

proud breastfeeding mom for 8 months and a half! iba talaga kapag breastfeed lalo for first 1000 days ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

VIP Member

hooray๐ŸŽ‰good job momma for determination to do breastfeeding!

VIP Member

Salute to you mommy for your dedication to breastfeeding โ˜บ๏ธ