Happy Breastfeeding Month ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป

Breastfeeding is not always easy but it's always worth it. Ever since my motherhood journey begins, my breastfeeding journey begins too. My eldest is a pure breastfeed for almost 3 years and 8 months. I stop her on breastfeeding because I'm currently pregnant with my 2nd child. And when my 2nd baby comes out, I'll prefer to breastfeed her also because breast milk is the best milk for our babies. ๐Ÿฅฐ In the first baby's 1000 days, breastfeeding reduces your childโ€™s chances of being obese. Breastfeeding is a core part of โ€œgetting it rightโ€ in terms of nutrition in the first 1,000 Days. Breastfeeding has health benefits for both babies and mothers. Breast milk provides a baby with ideal nutrition and supports growth and development. Breastfeeding can also help protect baby and mom against certain illnesses and diseases. I breastfeed because I want my child to take nourished from me ๐Ÿฅฐ Because this is what nature intended and this is the right choice for my family. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง And also be part of BakuNation, take the pledge too Mommies and Daddies to fight vaccine information and increase vaccine confidence in our country. Take the pledge here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ”— https://ph.theasianparent.com/category/building-a-bakunation @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianParentPH #VIParentsPH

Happy Breastfeeding Month ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

take the pledge na to protect your family from vaccine preventable diseases! proud breastfeeding mom here also na naniniwalang walang tatalo sa gatas ng ina

2y ago

Indeed Ma ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ”๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿป