Can I check any sahm mum with no helpers and no in laws/ parents help... when you give birth to number 2, where do your elder stay while you go Hospital?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Let me share with you. I had no family friends or neighbour's.I really feel you. And I want to say that get mummy I really understand how you feel and whatyour worries and concerns are. It is indeed very hard and depressing. For me as I was left with no other option my husband took my 2 year old then and waited outside. It wasn't easy. It was very traumatic for me till date. I went through the entire process of delivery myself. Had no other way out.it's easy for people to say this and that. But they won't truly understand unless it happened to them. I'm sorry I'm not of help. But hey, you aren't the only one. Hugs

Read more
7y ago

Thx u I think that might be the only choice too

I cannot relate to ur situation. Like the mummies above suggested, it might be a tough one that u have to bring the elder everywhere and get husband to be 24/7 with the elder and therefore he can't be with u. Another way, how old is ur older child? U or husband got any close friends? Get get them to help u see ur child for that couple of hours while u go hospital or husband run some errands or something?

Read more

Don't worry. As stressful as it may seem. I won't lie and say hey it will be okay. It would be hard. Prepare yourself for it and that may ease your anxiety. If there is no way then wma find a way around what we have. :)

VIP Member

If that's the case, your child will have to tag along and wait outside. you may have to go thru it alone yourself. Mummies are brace woman! Hang in there!

Read more
VIP Member

Get a good neighbour to help you during the daytime while u go into labour. Night time husband will do the childcare.

7y ago

It doesn't help bcos my Neighbours aren't close