My Key takeaways sa Bakunanay Online launch

I believe that vaccines work and I choose to have my daughter vaccinated in order for her to be protected against serious and potentially deadly diseases that are vaccine preventable. 💉 My key takeaways from the Team Bakunanay Online launch last December 8 are: 1) 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. There are certain vaccines that do not have catch-up schedules such as Rotavirus so make sure to get them on time as much as possible. Talk to your Pediatricians for their immunization schedules. 2) 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 These vaccinations have been scientifically proven to be safe and effective in preventing certain diseases. In order to avoid outbreaks of previously eradicated diseases, let's make sure that our child's vaccinations are up-to-date. 3) 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 are also a very important part of our child's immunization schedule to ensure that the protective levels of antibodies in their body are maintained. To learn more about vaccines, please join @theasianparent_ph community and also join us on www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay and be part of 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘! Please don't forget to answer the membership questions too for joining the group. 😊 #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna

Trending na Tanong