May I ask if any mom is trying to lose weight?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy! Aren't most women trying to lose weight whether they are mothers or not haha! I think it's especially hard to lose weight as we get older and when our bodies start to change (like during pregnancy). Maintaining a regular work out routine and eating healthy all the time is really really hard especially with a young family in tow. But no pain, no gain right? Pick exercises that target the specific spots you want to improve. For example, planking and yoga strengthens and tightens your core muscles so if you are looking to tone up those areas, I highly recommend those exercises. Also, drink lots of water and cut down on the carbohydrates. I find the LCHF diet quite effective when couple with a great exercise routine daily.

Read more

I lost 6kg but i down two sizes in 3 months. I have a personal consultant helped me to slim down. She checked my body fat and guide what to eat in order to have nutrition for my body. PM me if you're interested to know 97415544. I don't bite. Just wanna help and share. Hope it helps. :)

Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15987)

Hi Moms, ParentTown is having a TV session on how to keep fit during and after pregnancy with Kelly Latimer-Loi; on the 6th of September at 10pm. Click on TV to find out more :)

Haha me. But I'm hungry all the time. When I was pregnant, I have all the weight gain to myself. Now baby is turning one and I still have 8 kg to my pre-pregnancy weight.

8y ago

I had put on 18 kg when I was preggie. I onli manage to lose 18kg after 1 and a half years! With no exercise no dieting.... just chasing after my dau!

Me me me...hahaha. When I am free, I do morning run and some workout at the park. Still have 4kg to go! Jiayou!

VIP Member

Yah me! Still have 8kg to go!!!

TapFluencer

Me! Any remedy to lose weight?

8y ago

I can help, if you're interested to know. We can meet up! 😁😁

Me me me! :D

Meeeeeeeee!!