Almost there!!! :)

As i’am approaching to the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy,i’m actually getting nervous and a lot more anxious. Like OMG i’m going through those pain again. Kaya ko kaya uli? Praying that i’ll more braver and stronger this time, sa dami ng pinagdaanan namin this past few months. COVID-19, Pneumonia, Asthma, ano pa? positive nalang ako na malagpasan din namin ito for the 2nd time around. Lord, kayo na po ang bahala sa aming family. Before this year ends, ang daming challenges and trials ang dumaan at dadaan sa amin. With the help of our family and friends nalalagpasan namin ang mga ito. Hopefully, this year mkakahanap na kami ng forever home namin for our growing family and praying for a business na magtatagal sa amin and makaka-help for our future. Thank you Lord for looking after us everyday. Your blessing truly keeps us going everytime, thank you for bringing people in our lives that can’t just help us emotionally especially financially. Lord, as my partner is approaching his final days on his job, please give him another opportunity to think big, understanding and realizations on what his goals are. Keep him out of temptations that can break our family. Please direct us to the right path may it be a new job or a business that can sustain us. And as for me, please keep me strong and hold on to our little family, praying for my little one to come out of this world healthy and happy. Please keep us safe and protected. Amen.

Almost there!!! :)
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

hope you had a safe delivery. keep safe!