I am in my third trimester pregnancy now. I feel so fatigue, boneless and no power even for stand up. Is it normally happen or is it just the hormones take over my body?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was told that there is tired and there is "ready to pop" tired which is basically fatigue brought by the third trimester. You've been carrying the extra weight for nearly 9 months now and this will definitely put a strain on your body as your pregnancy comes to an end. Rest more and eat healthy to keep your energy up. Eat small, frequent meals and snacks.You need a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Walnuts and dried fruit are examples of good snacks to keep in your purse or desk in case you are in need of some quick nibbles. If you have already started your maternity leave, then take this chance to just relax rest and rest some more.

Read more

In late pregnancy, you will most likely begin to feel tired again. At this point, you will be carrying all the extra weight from the baby. Make sure you allow yourself to get extra bed rest. Eat a balanced diet, having nutritious meals will go a long way towards supporting your energy levels. Make sure you get enough iron, protein and calories. Fatigue can become worse if you are not getting the proper nutrients. Also make sure to stay hydrated.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4208)