I am horny - how do other pregnant women relieve their sexual tension if hubby is not in the mood or available. Masturbate?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Husband gives in to me all the time. sometimes more than once a day. he said he was enjoying my unusual self during pregnancy. but he does freak out esp during 3rd tri. he worries about the baby "seeing" his penis esp when all our kids are girls. and when baby kicks or turns when we are having sex. haha.

Read more
5y ago

hahaha this is cute and funny thinking of ur husband hahaha.. it makes my days.. 😂have a safe delivery mommies..

Lol - ok, so welcome to pregnancy land - where your hormones are raging! When I was pregnant I was outrageously in the mood all the time. If hubby is not available there is nothing wrong with some self love. Enjoy the experience and wait till you reach the third trimester!

Ask for "help" or just help yourself haha. Alternatively, you can sleep it off and expect great intense steamy dreams (at least that's what my friends tell me, especially in their 3rd trimester).

Just do it urself if u feel okay.. Preggy woman is hard to control.. If husband reject , dn diy.. For my case , he was scared .. So i diy.. Arnd 2nd tri.. For the first tri , its nt tat safe

Maybe its time to invest in some adult toys they come in handy & work great theres nothing wrong with a,little self love or buy yourself a,detachable showerhead with different speeds

VIP Member

I give myself some own love. My husband is very unwilling to do as he feel uncomfortable as im pregnant.

I was horny throughout my whole pregnancy. when the man is tired, I will diy. haha. some times more thn 2 times a day.

nothing wrong in giving love to yourself if hubby is not available. sometimes helping yourself is fun

For me, husband understands that preggy have strong desire so he gives in to me all the time. He has nothing to lose.

I usually just get him into the mood. Hahaha especially during our third trimester where he got scared! :p