Increase milk supply

Hi, I am about 8 weeks postpartum now and my supply is close to none. I’ve tried lactation cookies and supplements from legendairy. Is there any way that I can get my supply up? Anyone was in this situation before and managed to increase your supply?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I power pumped and try to pump every 2-3 hours for at least 15 mins. I also bought Legendairy’s trial pack to see which worked for me. Still on it, currently on my second trial bottle. My output has increased because of it. I stopped fenugreek because it made my baby fart A LOT. I also brought this up to my gyne and he gave me some pills that will help with the breast milk too. (took it for a few days only).

Read more
4y ago

Just want to add on that I don’t normally latch bb because she falls asleep at my boob, also easier for anyone to assist with night feeds/ day feeds if I’m really tired. I latch when she can’t calm down or is crying for me. Then I’ll pump after latching and every 2-3 hours. It’s tiring but... we gotta do it to increase our supply ✨

Super Mum

The supplements don’t necessarily work. Drink 3L of fluids daily, latch on demand, do power pumping in between.

4y ago

Thank you! I’m having difficulty to latch on demand due to my schedule. Would exclusive pumping cause the supply to drop?

4y ago

Thank you!

Super Mum

Pump regularly every three hours. Do it consistently

4y ago

Thank you!

Power pumping.

4y ago

Thank you!