Suddenly No More Nausea And Tiredness After 8 Weeks

Hi all, i am 8 weeks pregnant now and i felt very tired and had severe vomitting for the past few weeks. Suddenly, i dont have any of them today and i feel like the time before i got pregnant. Is this normal? This is my first pregnancy. I am abit scared that something bad happened. There is no red discharge or bleeding. Can someone please advise me?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey dont worry pregnancy symptoms comes and goes! Experienced the same thing and went for ultrasound to check if baby is ok and thankfully everything is okay. If you are worried, you can see your gynae for the ultrasound but since theres no bleeding nothing then you should not worry ya.

3y ago

update pls

I am experiencing the same and am very worried. Got up today morning with no nausea, no breast tenderness and full of energy! My doctor wont see me for next 5 days,, if anything you know please let me know too! Praying hard!

Hi Mommy, 8 weeks pregnant too. Same here I felt more normal than last few weeks. No worries but always consult our OB pa din just to make sure. Keep Safe Mommies!💖

hello po ako po first time soon to be mom 8 weeks na po pero wala poko narraamdaman kahit ano bukod sa mejo masakit na nipple mas ok po ba un?? mejo worried lng din po. hehe

I have no morning sickness or nausea throughout my 1st trimester. It should be fine. U will probably feel breast tenderness again in a few weeks time.

TapFluencer

never had. varies pregnancy to pregnancy. hope is well over for you & both mommy baby are well 💕

Hooray... you are over it for good! It is normal, mine also it like that. Happy for you😊

its normal mommshy

yes it is..