Worried first time preggy

I’m 7-8 weeks pregnant. Feeling nausea, bloated and lethargy for the past 3 weeks. Suddenly today my energy is better. I’m scared. Is my baby still there. I worry so much..#advicepls #pleasehelp

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

don't worry about it mommy! i had the worst morning sickness from 7 weeks to 13 weeks .. the weird thing was, despite feeling nausea and headaches i still have tons of energy to clean the house .. lol .. some days i feel okay, some days i felt bleargh .. same goes for the boobies, somedays sore and tender somedays they were feeling normal .. so yeah, symptoms comes and go .. nothing to worry about . some ppl dont even have any symptoms ..

Read more
2y ago

Thanks! I guess I’m just worried cause it’s first time!

i know exactly how you feel, suddenly 1 day i didnt feel nausea anymore and i kept checking my tummy if i can feel the baby's heartbeat, my husband felt that i overthink too much, anyway i do not have good advice, just thought of sharing the same journey as you, cheers.

2y ago

Thanks for sharing!! Now still early for me so I can’t feel any movement yet

Symptoms come and go through out your entire pregnancy. Don’t stress yourself out. If you’re really worried, you can check with your gynae to have a peace of mind :)

Yes it’s very normal to have the hormones fluctuate, I was like that as well in first trimester, all fine! 😊

Pregnancy symptoms can fluctuate and change everyday. Some days are awful and some days it feels great.

Have you done your first scan ? 7-8 weeks can go gyane and do a scan le

2y ago

Yes! Done. And abit worried cos cyst and small blood clot present :(