Hi everyone,

I am 7 weeks pregnant..?my friends mentioned to me that soya beans is good. Im just curious if the vitasoy packet milk that we can buy at supermarket is safe to drink for pregnant? Thank you and hoping for your response everyone?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does it contains high sugar level? Most ready on shelf packet soy milk contains sugar, and some preservatives. Still best to go natural by diy, there's this soya bean blender machine to make fresh and genuine soya milk. By the way, drink moderately also. Soybean in a good source of protein during preganancy, but not foe those who try to conceive as the plant-derived estrogen may cause infertility

Read more

My gynae recommended vitasoy to me as I don't drink milk, even herself also drank that during pregnancy. My family member advised not to drink so much soya bean coz it's 'cooling'. I think both as long as not too much is still fine:)

4y ago

Thank you for your advice😊

I drink soya milk daily - from vitasoy calcium plus to Mr Bean to Selegie soy bean, all good substitute for non-milk drinkers like me! So far all good, I’m in my 3rd tri now and no issue! Heard it’s also good for baby’s skin!

I drink alot from Mr bean or nutrisoy..all low sugar or no sugar....be careful of GD prob if drink too sweet

VIP Member

Can! I drink it too with my first and second pregnancy

TapFluencer

You can drink but not too much if not baby will be yellowish

4y ago

Okay thank you for your advice😊

TapFluencer

i drank but heard should not drink too much

VIP Member

yes! or maybe you can buy the unsweetened one.

4y ago

Thank you😊

TapFluencer

Can try the nutrisoy no sugar or low sugar.

4y ago

Ok thanks😉

VIP Member

Maybe not tok much since preservatives

4y ago

Thank you for your reply😊