Degree Courses

I am 21 yrs old Single father of 2 year old child. Planning to do my part time degree. Any university has subsidies. Can anyone please guide me.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When it comes to choosing the right degree, there is more to take into consideration than just the cost. The first thing that comes to mind when thinking of degree programs is whether they will help you find a job or you can visit https://www.diplomascenter.com/ to get the desired degree. Another consideration is whether they are right for you and what your needs are. As with many things, not all degrees will be right for everyone.

Read more

Suss! Use your psea to offset a couple of modules, then your skillsfuture to offset bout $500-1000, then apply for grants (some grants offer up to $5000). Apply for financial assistance too. All the best!

VIP Member

SUSS! If you haven't gone to other local universities before. They have part time courses, so it's good for working adults. There are some requirements though so good to check it out online!

VIP Member

Suss, they even provide grants for part time course depending on your household income.

VIP Member

I believe there is some form of grant for part time, do check with the school.

SUSS has 55% subsidies for Singaporeans

VIP Member

I think your best option would be SUSS

Hi, Please try SUSS

SUSS is good

VIP Member

Yes SUSS(: