hơn 6 tuần đã có tim thai chưa ak

Hơn 6 tuần đã có tim thai chưa ak

10 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmailDOTcom,,,,

Đọc thêm

Tầm 8-9 tuần tùy bé. Tuần đó đi khám thai lần đầu là đc r mom ạ

5y ago

Z là khám là có rùi ak

Có r nha bạn. Đợt trước 6 tuần mình đi khám là có r á

tùy nữa mom mk 5tuan 5 ngay tim thai 140 r

TapFluencer

tùy bé tầm 8-9 tuần đó mom

E 6w 5 d là có tim thai rồi

TapFluencer

Bé gần 2t r nhỉ

6-8w tuỳ bé nha..