Should I keep my pregnancy or abort it? It was unplanned

My husband wants a divorce if I refuse to abort the baby. It was an unplanned pregnancy..this is the second child I will be having.what shall I do? I intend to give up for adoption..even I divorce him, I don't think I can handle 2 kids if I am going to work and take care of them at the same time..the whole household is all on me..now..what shall I do? I do not even have any support network at all..not even my own parents .

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My partner and i had an argument everyday when we first found out that i was pregnant,worst still we are not married and he is asking me to go for an abortion but knowing me,its hard to convince myself as there are many risk regarding abortion and i came to love this baby.I suffer a mental breakdown with me wanting to keep the baby and he wanted an abortion but with discussing with him further he is willing to take responsibility and doesnt put the blame on me only.He knows i suffer from depression and having a baby is not what we had in mind cause we don't live in the same house and he can't support me just yet when we have the baby due to not being married.He works a full time while i just got terminated from my job and all my dreams had shattered but babies are blessings.Abortion is not the number 1 solution honestly.With great help i'm sure you can do it.

Read more