My husband travels a lot for his work. Though I know he cannot help it, sometimes I really feel lonely despite kids, work, and other things. How do I overcome this loneliness?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Now, that you know his work involves lot of travelling I think you should make peace with it. If kids, work and other things are also not able to fill in the loneliness you feel then I think you should do meditation to relax your mind. Because I feel it is more of psychological than actually that happening to you. Since, you are already engaged with things and still you feel so, is because you are thinking too much about it. So, do mediation and make it a practice and you will be calm and relaxed, and will be able to see and enjoy with what you have when he is not around. Also, mobiles have squeezed distances. So, whenever you miss him a lot, just make a call to him. :)

Read more

why don't you try and engage yourself in activities that you are interested in and that will keep you happy while you are on your own? also, if possible, make small getaway plans to go and meet your hubby. that way, you won't be away from him all the time, as well as will get the much-needed break.

Read more
TapFluencer

Try to find a hobby or learn a new skill. You can also volunteer to help out in charities

Masturbate. Maybe it can help u.