Fill in the Blank ☺️

My husband loves: _____

Fill in the Blank ☺️
303 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

My husband loves watching nba. But most of his free time he loves bonding with our kids. He loves cooking for us. Especially if im lazy to do chores😂. Im blessed and happy that my husband loves us 😍

To read. I introduce him to the world of books so that he can develop his literacy skills and somehow regain his confidence. On top of that, he is interested in engineering matters too.

VIP Member

nako pag uwie nya sa bahay Alam na nag tummy ko Kung Sino humahalik sa kanya kaya sobra likot na nya pag naritinig na nya Ang boses nag papanya sow sweet

My husband love family day... Which is sunday the bonding and get together of the family is a must for him.. That's why we love him so much.. 😍😍😍

Me and our little bundle of joy ofcourse! 😍☺(he also loves to play Mobile Legends) which is okay naman for me because i play ML too. 😊

aside from me hahaha he loves to eat, play mobile games higit sa lahat ang bwisitin ako sabay tatawa ng malakas 🙄🤣

my husband love to kiss me in my forehead and my tummy and always talking to our baby and praying ❤️😇

to work, basketball, cooking, running, coffee and syempre me and our baby sa tummy soo much❤️

to eat! 😂 kaya antaba pati bb namin hahaha pero love din niya kami ni bb 🥰

is so very excited to have our first baby.and he's the one who started buying for the baby