Does your husband accompany you for your gynae check?

My husband ask me if he is needed whenever I say I have a gynae visit which is kind of irritating me very big time. I feel he does not want to be involve and rather be at work than to go through these pregnancy with me. I have always been independent. I never needed him for such things but after I started talking to my friends and realise , everyone’s partner accompany them for almost every gynae check which make me start to feel irritated when he ask me why I have so many checkup just because 2 is arranged by kkH and 1 is by private gynae and all happen in 1 month to go through the FTS and etc… I don’t know if it’s my hormones or is he really making my pregnancy lonely..

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hub doesn’t accompany me to gynae check up too due to work, but I’m fine with it. Don’t really need husband to accompany, as gynae check up took abt 10min for private ? So no point wasting his leave for his 10min time . Hahahaha . Only will ask hub to accompany when needed, like gender reveal and other important stuff, if not regular check up ownself go. I don’t think it’s important for hub to accompany, Most importantly is be independent. When time needed hub to accompany, let your hub know and tell him.

Read more
9mo ago

Thank you much for your input ! At least I am not alone .. I thought everyone’s husband accompany them and start to feel unsettled when mine doesn’t accompany me when the previous pregnancy I told him there is no need to come and I have always been very independent but start to feel otherwise when I notice all my friends husband were very involved in their pregnancy ..