Delivery room companion

Hubbies in the delivery room - yay or nay?

355 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I want to! Asked my hubby, he is hesitant, he said he's afraid to see what's about to happen inside the room lol I think he should just so he will see how hard it is to deliver a child and he might understand more what mothers go through

3y ago

He could also stay next to you and give you moral support, without having to actually see what happens down there 🤷‍♀️

Of course! Not only is it the father's right to witness the birth of his child, but being in the room with her wife in itself is a gesture of support. Besides, it's a moment every father's life that they'd treasure for the rest of his life.

Yay. Pregnant woman needs a support from people that is special to her but specially her husband and it’s a magical and special because it’s the birth of your baby I bet hubby wants to be a part of that wonderful thing.

Hi! Turning on my 3rd trimester next week. I would love to have my husband na makasama ko sa Delivery room. I think need natin lalo ang support nya and even just mere presence nya sa time na yun. I'm excited! 😊

yay! last 2017 my partner is with me while im in labor til our baby boy is born . and tomorrow is my due date to my baby girl . and i'm so excited . i hope my baby come out tomorrow .

yes, hubbies should be in delivery room to build up a moral.. but on the other side if husband has a blood pressure issue, need to take care of it and wife also think on that way.

Yay for sure! I would want my hubby to go through the experience with me and be by my side supporting & encouraging me threw the process of bringing our child into this world.

my husband has mot been in the room since our 2ed was born he cant handle blood and he more help at ho.e with our other kids so it just my mo. and i prefer it that why

Definitely yay! I had someone to accompany me while waiting to get dilated to 10cm plus I was also "comforted" that he'd be equally as sleep deprieved as I was hahaha

Well yes... you are responsible for this... Now stand by my side with full support and watch me create the magical moment... We are in this together lover!!