4 Replies

I saw this at the baby fair - there are about 2-3 booths at the baby fairs so U can see if you want to buy immediately or wait for baby fair. I bought the portable uv sterilizer for the pacifier but not the bottle - as so far we have not travelled out of SG with baby yet. So u can consider this portable if sterilizer for bottles. It is battery operated. When I am outside, I will use the hot water to rinse through everything. U may also want to think about bringing a clip or something for u to help u hold the thing to rinse or just tahan the hot water?

You can either boil hot water or use sterilising tablets. Or if you're in a baby friendly hotel, you can try asking if the hotel provides a steriliser. I went to legoland malaysia a few months back and they provided many baby items like steriliser, baby cot, bottle warmer etc

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16640)

VIP Member

I used Pigeon sterilizing tablet

Thank u ladies!!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles