parenting

How can you say that your parenting with your husband is on fairgrounds knowing that a mother's duty totally outweighs that of the husband?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com.........

Read more

I NEED A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +16692213962 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Oniha can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, All thanks to Dr Oniha.I will continue to tell everyone about how your spell works Dr Oniha because you are a God sent to me. You can also contact him if you need help to solve your problem, he will be of help to you. EMAIL:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com..,.

Read more

Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Lover Back! contact Dr.Unity is the best spell caster. My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr. unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now.. Here his contact. WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

Honestly I'm so happy shearing my testimony. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.. WhatsApp him at: +2348055361568 , Email him at: [email protected] , His website:http://unityspelltemple.website2.me

Read more

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations. Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640 Email: [email protected]

Read more

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HELP TO SOLVE YOUR INFERTILITY PROBLEM OR GET PREGNANT? contact Dr. LUCAS Miracle Center on this email ([email protected]) I'm Wright Eva from the USA, I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and I needed help! I have been to different hospitals and Doctors. The doctors always say that my husband and I are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day an old friend introduced me to this great spell caster who helped her to get her lost husband back with a love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr. Lucas on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant with two babies. I am so happy!! If you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back then contact his email address: [email protected] Or through his Website: https://miraculouscentre.wixsite.com/my-site-1 You can also message Him through his private What's App Number +15302120104.

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners,winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best,with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com......,

Read more

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com..,

Read more

i am very glad shearing this my amazing testimony on how Dr Kachi help me win the lottery, i have been living in hell for the past 4years since i have no job, and had been playing lottery for a long time but I have no luck playing to win, but everything changed when I saw a marvelous testimonies of a woman, Elena online saying on how Dr Kachi help her to win Euro Million Mega Jackpot, I love playing mega jackpot lottery but winning big is always the issue for me. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Kachi whose great lottery spell cast made me a winner of $3,000,000 million dollars. Dr Kachi gave me guaranteed lucky winning numbers within 24hours to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good, Dr Kachi truly you are the best, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery never give up contact Dr Kachi WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 OR Email: [email protected] his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site ..

Read more