How particular are you when it comes to choosing your child's school?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We're still combing through our options of which school to send our daughter to and she's just turned 3 a few moths ago. So, to answer your question: very. I think it's a big thing to take in to account because kids are very different. They all learn in different ways, and respond to certain people in certain ways so we find it's paramount to find a learning environment in which she can thrive!

Magbasa pa

I have been thinking about the schools where I want my children to study even before I gave birth to my first child. I already have a list of potential schools and I have been continuously doing a research on each one of them.

I'm very particular when it comes to deciding which school my son should go to. I have a lot of things on my list that needs to be considered. A lot of time is invested into researching what would work best for him.

I think it's very important that parents take some time to really consider schools to which they would put their children. After all, their education is at stake.

ikut meramaikan