5 Replies

CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +18488416266 Winner of $533 million Mega Millions jackpot Richard Wahl, I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Prince helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Prince about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $533 million dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +18488416266 or email him at obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com

According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), it is necessary to feed your baby with meat as soon as he starts eating solid food. The timetable for it is when he reaches his 4th to 6th month. Sources of iron and zinc can be found in meat products which your baby needs by that time. Nevertheless, be keen in observing your baby. Signs that he is ready for solid food must be present before you give him meat. Found an article online enumerating the signs when can you determine if your baby is suitable for solid food. http://www.babycenter.com/0_age-by-age-guide-to-feeding-your-baby_1400680.bc Other source: http://www.babycenter.com/404_when-can-my-baby-eat-meat_1368509.bc

Our pedia said we can give chicken meat at 8 months and fish (fresh water) at 10 months. She said while Our baby has no teeth yet so our pedia advised not to give pork and beef for now as she cannot chew them even if we shred the meat.

12 months is actually okay. Chicken meat can be given from 6-8 months, but better delay as much as possible. Fish can be given at 8-12 months while beef and pork can be given at 8-10 months

We started at around 10 months and I gave chicken first. After that, I tried offering red meats like fish, beef and pork.

Related Questions

Related Articles