How do mummies look good with busy schedules?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1. Health It's all about taking care of oneself from within. Hydrate, eat well, make it a habit 2. Fitness It can seem impossible to workout being a mum. But I myself dont go to the gym. There are so many other ways to stay fit that keeps u motivateivatedfit your schedule. 3. Simplicity Research on cosmetics and stick with a routine that is 'fool proof'. Mine is an easy, quick routine that makes me look very good. I can go auto pilot getting ready cos im so used to it. 4. Practicality Dont get too sucked in with trends and shopping too much. Learn what looks good with your body shape and have basics and must-haves. Once u're into the groove, it's a breeze! If you need help to know what looks good on u, u can always get a friend's opinion. Everyone can do this. All the best!

Read more

I am a mother of 2 little kids. I always looks good and look younger than my actual age. Understood that city life is very busy to well balance both family and work, BUT, time is setting by yourself. There will be no excuses if you really want to look good always! Stay healthy and think positive will make you look good and full with confidence naturally :)

Read more
8y ago

Wow that's great. Thanks I will try

My mom is a mother of 3 adult kids who average the age of 27 and she looks like a woman in her early 40s. Her tip? Lots of water, invest in good skin care and have a positive attitude - stressing out is horrible for the body. I hope when I'm at her age, I'd look just as awesome as she does.

Well its the effort. Everyone has the same amount of time. Husband need to compliment you feel happy that someone appreciated the effort then it become natural :)