Weight Gain

How much weight do u gain? I’m on my 2nd trimester (15 weeks day 4) and I have gained about 3kg. Is that normal? Usually how much weight will we gain by 3rd trimester?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Every pregnancy is different. Some put on a lot of weight bt some put on only a little weight. So for now, you just enjy ur pregnancy. Anything you dun feel gd jz see a dr and pls do not stress urself too much w weight concern.

I have gained almost 20kg in my 30th weeks😅 You have to check with your gynae if you are gaining enough or too much. If your gynae say you are ok, then don’t worry.

3y ago

Hahahaha same. I'm mildly jealous of everyone else now 😂😂😂

I also asked my Dr the same question. he says the most important thing is the growth of the child in the womb. if reflects normal growth then all is good :)

VIP Member

Im also abit worried. At wk18 now i have gained 5kg. Hope i wouldn't be exploding into a whale... Im small size.

3y ago

hehehe TQ dear!

TapFluencer

Gained less than 2 kg at 24 weeks. More importantly is baby’s weight. If still worried ask the doctor.

Im 31 weeks n have gained only 3.5kg. As long baby growth is ok theres nothing to worry abt

I gained 6kg during my 3rd trimester.

I gained a total of 12kg