Weight gain at 32 weeks

Hi everyone, how much weight have you gained at 32 weeks? I’m a FTM and I’ve already gained 17kg 😭😩 how much more will I gain?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've only gained 8kg. But it's not a good thing as most of this weight was gained in the first trimester and start of 2nd trimester. My baby has dramatically increased in weight, and water in womb has increased, but I have stayed at the same weight for course of 2 months. This probably means I'm losing my core weight and maybe even muscle and my baby has been taking all of my nutrients. Growing in weight during pregnancy is prolly good as long as you're eating healthy and you don't develop any problems such as GD or pre-eclampsia etc. you'll likely drop much of this weight if you keep breast feeding your baby after birth. Don't be too worried!

Read more

Don’t let ur weight gain bother you too much (because there is too many other things to be bothered about). My gynae advised me to eat right and not extra, instead of my favourite carbos (bread and noodles) I try to do protein (fish, beef and egg etc). I also continued with low-fat milk. U can always slowly work your way back to your target weight 6M post-natal when u r done with breastfeeding 🤱 and is getting enough sleep etc.

Read more

Ive gained 10kg. However for me i believe its my belly cs other than my big belly, the reast of my body is still skinny and petite

Week 32 too, gained about 16kg. Mostly on butt and belly I guess.