Weight gain

How much weight did u gain by week 20?

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

was 65kg pre pregnancy & lost 4kg during my first trimester cause all i do is vomit 😭 throat was too swollen to even swallow any food. But by the time i was at my 20wk, i was weighing 66kg! Back to my pre pregnancy weight. & now im at my 27week, im at 69/70kg 😭

Gained weight after i got married, 70kg. Then at 1st trimester, I lost 3-4kg because I can't eat well and vomit alot. Now slowly gaining, last time I checked I was 72kg. In my 3rd trimester currently. Expecting to gain more lah. All ready 💪🏼

VIP Member

I have yet to gain anything. I tend to only grow and gain @ 7-8months. Depends on your body. I know someone who only gain 6kg throughout her pregnancy because she couldnt bring herself to eat. And her baby came out @ 4kg.

normal oo bang hindi mag gain ng weight? nahirapan kase ako sa 1st tri ko kaya pumayat ako ng 1klo, pagtungtong ng 2nd tri mejo malakas nako kumain pero hindi pako naggain ng weight, 20wks pregnant po.

lost 3 kg in my first trimester but gained back 7kg from second trimester onwards to week 20 now... so i guess it's considered a 4kg gain overall? 7kg just seems too much :/

Not sure yet but last 3 weeks ago, 41kg i lose a lot of weight during 1st trimester coz i didnt have an appetite. Im trying to eat a lot now at 2nd trimester. 💕

20 weeks today. lost 10kgs from my pre pregnancy weight due to 1st trimester morning sickness vomiting and lost of appetite and have not gained ever since 🥴

Super Mum

Was 44kg pre pregnancy and by the 20th week, I gained about 6.9kg. Just went for my 25w4d scan yesterday and gained another 2kg, so I'm currently at 52.9kg.

lost 3kg from 1st tri and now can eat well but still cant eat pork.. 🙁

Currently at 20 weeks and gained 5 kgs , my midwife wants me to gain 11kg tho so 6 more to go!