How much milk does your 1 year old baby consume per day?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

normally 1 yr old onward they get their nutrients from their solid and milk is their calcium intake . he was taking friso and during 1 yr old i drop his intake to 210ml for morning and night and 180ml for 1 of the nap only. thus daily intake is 600ml. he used to be 180ml x 6 [haha] and he still maintain at 90% growth at 16 mth old

Read more

We still do unli latch up until now so no limit pa din ang feeding nya. That's in between solid intake. She also drink other beverages like juice and chocolate drink during the day.

7y ago

anong chocolate drink pwede? currently, 14 month old twins ko

Same with Kirsten, I still breastfeed my 1-year old baby. So I feed her whenever she asks for milk. During the day, I also give her substitute drinks like Dutch Mill or Soya.

7y ago

so pwede n pala uminom ng soya ang toddler?

Ang ideal na milk consumption ng mga kids na 1 year old ay no more than 24 ounces. :) Yung baby namin nuong 1 year old sya, around 16 to 24 ounces ang nadedede nya per day.

8y ago

madami din pala. un kasi isang tenant, sabi nya sa akin is sa gabi lang nag mi milk ang baby nya

My baby still latches until now. She's 1 year and 5 months. So we still do unli latch. As long as she needs my milk, I let her latch in between sleep and meals.

Yes, recommended amount is 16 to 24 oz of milk per day. Your baby should get nutrients from solid foods at 1 year old. :)

8y ago

Parang over sa 24 oz ung ini intake nila. speaking of solid foods, problem ko p un kasi kaming family is hindi palakain. maximum 2x a day lang -- brunch and dinner. so hindi ko alam pano gagawin sa kambal

My boy drank 180ml as recommended by Friso, 3 times daily. Morning, before nap and before night sleep.

7y ago

wow.. how old is your baby boy if I may ask

180ml x 4 in the day. And he still need to drink in the middle of the night.