How many times in the night do you change your baby's diaper?

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am using pampers. Ever since i started using that. I dont change diaper in the night any more. Used to use petpet and nepia previously. Will change every time she is up for. Milk

VIP Member

we change 1x a night when she was a newborn. 2 months old onwards, at night never change alr. she sleeps thru, and she don’t usually pee in her sleep also. not sure why

before sleep and 4-6 hours later. actually for me its depend on the pampers. if the pampers has good absorption, then its 6hours. more than that, afraid may get rashes

I would change once before LO sleeps. As she sleep through the night usually so I don't change in the middle of the night. Unless she wakes up for milk..

i change arnd 12mn when they crying for milk.. next change will be 6am when they crying for milk again.. won't wake them up just to change diapers

Depends on how old is the baby. For newborns, is around every 2 hourly. As they grow older, can stretch slightly longer, up to 3-4 hourly.

Actually I never change for my son! I change for him before he go to sleep and when he wake up in the morning then I will change

I get one that can last the night as I can't wake up :( if I m up n diapers seems full I will change to prevent leaking

To add on from my previous post. This is my preferred bottom cream, smell nice and easy to apply on baby's bottom :)

Post reply image

Once before he sleeps and after he wakes up in the morning. If he doesn’t fuss I wouldn’t wake him to change.